Nursing specialist for pediatric care
Pediatric Nurses in various Hospitals and Home Care facilities across Germany.
Are you an Pediatric Registered Nurse interested in making a difference in people’s lifes? Are you looking to join an organization that shares your values and commitment to excellence? Would you like to become part of Germany’s stable healthcare system? Then look no further, join us!
Thanks to the excellent living conditions in Germany, a large proportion of the population enjoys good health into old age. However, with increased life expectancy and an aging society, the demand for professional nursing care is rising. Nursing professionals are in high demand and more important than ever. Hospitals, nursing homes and other care facilities are in search of nursing personnel with various levels of qualifications to meet the increasing demand in the healthcare and nursing professions.
- € 2, 830.30 - € 3, 003.48 (~163, 249.31PhP - 173,238.19PhP) after recognition
- Overtime pays
- 30 days annual paid holidays
- Constant training programs
- Company retirement provision
- Integration and orientation with mentors and buddies
- Working with children and asking questions about their health for diagnosis and documenting patient’s symptoms and medical history
- Assessing a child’s needs and providing initial care
- Identifying changes in children’s symptoms and intervening in emergency situations
- Participating in pain management for children
- Administering medications, drawing blood, and giving childhood vaccinations following age-appropriate guidelines
- Monitoring temperature, pulse, breathing, and blood pressure and keeping accurate records
- Dealing with anxieties and demands of parents, and helping families to deal with their child’s illness or injury
- Charted and logged patient activity regularly for physician’s review
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License, Nursing or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience as a Pediatric Nurse is required
- Certification as a Registered Nurse for Pediatric is an advantage
- Willing to enroll to a German Language program for 8mos to 1yr
We are an emerging company based in Germany, building a bridge between Germany and countries such as the Philippines, Vietnam, Mexico, and Brazil for high skilled healthcare professionals. We aim to recruit nurses to train and prepare them for German-speaking hospitals and nursing homes.