Nursing specialist for outpatient care
Outpatient Nurses in various Hospitals and Home Care facilities across Germany.
Are you an Outpatient Registered Nurse interested in making a difference in people’s lifes? Are you looking to join an organization that shares your values and commitment to excellence? Would you like to become part of Germany’s stable healthcare system? Then look no further, join us!
Thanks to the excellent living conditions in Germany, a large proportion of the population enjoys good health into old age. However, with increased life expectancy and an aging society, the demand for professional nursing care is rising. Nursing professionals are in high demand and more important than ever. Hospitals, nursing homes and other care facilities are in search of nursing personnel with various levels of qualifications to meet the increasing demand in the healthcare and nursing professions.
- € 2, 830.30 - € 3, 003.48 (~163, 249.31PhP - 173,238.19PhP) after recognition
- Overtime pays
- 30 days annual paid holidays
- Constant training programs
- Company retirement provision
- Integration and orientation with mentors and buddies
- Triage patients and ensure proper care is provided to them
- Perform initial assessment and refer patients to the right doctor
- Treat minor injuries and administer vaccines and medications
- Take blood, throat cultures, and urine samples for laboratory tests
- Respond to emergency situations in the outpatient department as required
- Document provided nursing care for billing and clinic’s record
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License, Nursing or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience as a Registered nurse in an Outpatient department is required
- Related trainings and certification are and advantage
- Willing to enroll to a German Language program for 8mos to 1yr
We are an emerging company based in Germany, building a bridge between Germany and countries such as the Philippines, Vietnam, Mexico, and Brazil for high skilled healthcare professionals. We aim to recruit nurses to train and prepare them for German-speaking hospitals and nursing homes.