Nursing specialist for intensive care and anesthesia
ICU Nurses in various Hospitals and Home Care facilities across Germany.
Are you an ICU Registered Nurse interested in making a difference in people’s lifes? Are you looking to join an organization that shares your values and commitment to excellence? Would you like to become part of Germany’s stable healthcare system? Then look no further, join us!
Thanks to the excellent living conditions in Germany, a large proportion of the population enjoys good health into old age. However, with increased life expectancy and an aging society, the demand for professional nursing care is rising. Nursing professionals are in high demand and more important than ever. Hospitals, nursing homes and other care facilities are in search of nursing personnel with various levels of qualifications to meet the increasing demand in the healthcare and nursing professions.
- € 2, 830.30 - € 3, 003.48 (~163, 249.31PhP - 173,238.19PhP) after recognition
- Overtime pays
- 30 days annual paid holidays
- Constant training programs
- Company retirement provision
- Integration and orientation with mentors and buddies
- Document and evaluate care procedures, follow doctor's order, wound treatment, injections, tracheal, cannula, monitor body functions and blood sugar
- May be asked to do other duties from time to time
- Treats and provides general nursing care to patients in Intensive Care Unit of hospital
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques
- Readies equipment and aids physician during treatments and examinations of patients
- Observes patient, records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies supervisor or physician of patient's condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents
- Evaluate and monitor the patients progress
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patients medical condition
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family members
- Begin treatment and monitor doses
- Respond to a medical emergency and alert the appropriate doctors
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License, Nursing or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience in ICU is required
- Related trainings and certification are an advantage
- Experience must be in a hospital with at least 200 beds
- Willing to enroll to a German Language program for 8mos to 1yr
We are an emerging company based in Germany, building a bridge between Germany and countries such as the Philippines, Vietnam, Mexico, and Brazil for high skilled healthcare professionals. We aim to recruit nurses to train and prepare them for German-speaking hospitals and nursing homes.
Find your answers here. Louis is happy to help you clear all the uncertanties. For further information please leave your contact details so that we can get back to you.