Nursing specialist for geriatric care
Geriatric Nurses in various Hospitals and Home Care facilities across Germany.
Are you an Geriatric Registered Nurse interested in making a difference in people’s lifes? Are you looking to join an organization that shares your values and commitment to excellence? Would you like to become part of Germany’s stable healthcare system? Then look no further, join us!
Thanks to the excellent living conditions in Germany, a large proportion of the population enjoys good health into old age. However, with increased life expectancy and an aging society, the demand for professional nursing care is rising. Nursing professionals are in high demand and more important than ever. Hospitals, nursing homes and other care facilities are in search of nursing personnel with various levels of qualifications to meet the increasing demand in the healthcare and nursing professions.
- € 2, 830.30 - € 3, 003.48 (~163, 249.31PhP - 173,238.19PhP) after recognition
- Overtime pays
- 30 days annual paid holidays
- Constant training programs
- Company retirement provision
- Integration and orientation with mentors and buddies
- Assisting physicians during exams and procedures
- Performing patient medical test in-home or in a medical facility
- Establishing a patient care plan and setting health goals
- Administering medications to patients based on care plan
- Teaching family members about a patient’s condition and how to promote self-care skills
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and record prescribe medications
- Recognize and manages geriatric syndromes common to older adults, including: cardiovascular, respiratory, gastrointestinal, urinary, hematological, musculoskeletal, endocrine, neurological, psychiatric/psychological, integumentary, sensory and pain problems
- Perform other position-related duties as assigned, depending on assignment setting
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License, Nursing or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience as a Geriatric Nurse in a Skilled Nursing Facility, or Rehabilitation center is required
- Advance Cardiovascular Life support (ACLS) certification is an advantage
- Experience in Long-term or Short-term care
- Related trainings and certification of continuing education in geriatric nursing within the last 3 years
- Willing to enroll to a German Language program for 8mos to 1yr
We are an emerging company based in Germany, building a bridge between Germany and countries such as the Philippines, Vietnam, Mexico, and Brazil for high skilled healthcare professionals. We aim to recruit nurses to train and prepare them for German-speaking hospitals and nursing homes.