Nursing specialist for emergency care
Registered Emergency Nurse in various Hospitals and Home Care facilities across Germany.
Are you an Registered Emergency Nurse interested in making a difference in people’s lifes? Are you looking to join an organization that shares your values and commitment to excellence? Would you like to become part of Germany’s stable healthcare system? Then look no further, join us!
Thanks to the excellent living conditions in Germany, a large proportion of the population enjoys good health into old age. However, with increased life expectancy and an aging society, the demand for professional nursing care is rising. Nursing professionals are in high demand and more important than ever. Hospitals, nursing homes and other care facilities are in search of nursing personnel with various levels of qualifications to meet the increasing demand in the healthcare and nursing professions.
- € 2, 830.30 - € 3, 003.48 (~163, 249.31PhP - 173,238.19PhP) after recognition
- Overtime pays
- 30 days annual paid holidays
- Constant training programs
- Company retirement provision
- Integration and orientation with mentors and buddies
- Triage incoming patients based on level of injury or illness
- Immediately stabilize incoming patients
- Administer medication as instructed by physicians
- Start intravenous lines, and set broken bones
- Perform tracheotomies and intubations
- Give patients stitches and sutures
- Create and maintain incoming patient records
- Work with team of emergency staff to help patients
- Help transfer stable patients to other wings
- Displaying strong decision-making skills in emergency scenarios
- Assist with insurance paperwork
- Cleaning of wound
- Drawing blood
- Being ready to respond and equipped to deal with a medical emergency
- Treating critical injuries, allergic reactions and trauma
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License, Nursing or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience as an ER Nurse is required
- Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN) certification and Crisis Prevention and Intervention (CPI) certification is an advantage
- Advance Cardiac Life support (ACLS) certification
- Willing to enroll to a German Language program for 8mos to 1yr
We are an emerging company based in Germany, building a bridge between Germany and countries such as the Philippines, Vietnam, Mexico, and Brazil for high skilled healthcare professionals. We aim to recruit nurses to train and prepare them for German-speaking hospitals and nursing homes.