Staff Nurses in various Hospitals and Home Care facilities across Germany.
Are you a Registered Staff Nurse interested in making a difference in people’s lifes? Are you looking to join an organization that shares your values and commitment to excellence? Would you like to become part of Germany’s stable healthcare system? Then look no further, join us!
Thanks to the excellent living conditions in Germany, a large proportion of the population enjoys good health into old age. However, with increased life expectancy and an aging society, the demand for professional nursing care is rising. Nursing professionals are in high demand and more important than ever. Hospitals, nursing homes and other care facilities are in search of nursing personnel with various levels of qualifications to meet the increasing demand in the healthcare and nursing professions.
- € 2, 830.30 - € 3, 003.48 (~163, 249.31PhP - 173,238.19PhP) after recognition
- Overtime pays
- 30 days annual paid holidays
- Constant training programs
- Company retirement provision
- Integration and orientation with mentors and buddies
- Oversee daily operations
- Plan and implement patient care plans
- Coordinate employee schedules, ensuring adequate coverage
- Enforce all workplace policies and procedures
- Collaborate with patient care team to yield positive patient outcomes
- Advocate for optimal patient experience and outcomes
- Make recommendations for professional development based on performance reviews
- Ensure compliance with prescribed standards of practice
- Maintain general awareness of patient health statuses
- Assist with continue development of staff
- Document all injuries and illnesses
- Direct patient and staff inquiries appropriately
- Assess and plan courses for patient care
- Assign all beds during shift
- Liaise between your unit and other units
- Approve lab orders
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License, Nursing or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience as a Staff Nurse is required
- At least 2 years of direct patient care experience is required
- At least 2 years working experience in a hospital or nursing facility
- Related trainings and certification are an advantage
- Willing to enroll to a German Language program for 8mos to 1yr
We are an emerging company based in Germany, building a bridge between Germany and countries such as the Philippines, Vietnam, Mexico, and Brazil for high skilled healthcare professionals. We aim to recruit nurses to train and prepare them for German-speaking hospitals and nursing homes.